Valid from 30th June 2022 and replaces any prior version published.
Club Information and Contact Details
Colchester United Football Club Ltd.
Company registration: 2705301
VAT: GB 974 892 456
Address:JobServe Community Stadium, United Way, Colchester, CO4 5UP
Online Ticket Purchasing:https://tickets.colchesterunited.net
Telephone:Ticket Office: 01206 755161
Main Switchboard: 01206 755100
"Ground" means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club;
"Club" means Colchester United Football Club;
"Stadium" means JobServe Community Stadium, United Way, Colchester, Essex CO4 5UP;
"Match" means any Club Home Football Association Match (or any part or aspect of such a Match) taking place at the Ground;
"Season" means the football Season (usually running from August to May inclusive)
"Season Ticket" means a product entitling a person to attend certain competitive Home Matches of the Club taking place during the course of the season;
"Monthly Season Ticket" means a Season Ticket paid using a Payment Plan over the course of the season;
"Fund Holder" means the registered holder of Club United Funds;
"Match Ticket" means a Ticket for a single match;
"Ticket" means a Car Park Ticket, Match Ticket or Season Ticket;
"Ticket Holder" means the registered holder of a Ticket;
"Proof of Concession" means ID i.e. passport, birth certificate, photocard driving licence or pension book, NHS Staff ID and Armed Forces ID or Discharge Book and Disabled PIP or DLA.
- This Ticket is issued subject to rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, The FA Premier League and The English Football League in respect of the relevant competition, Colchester United FC Ground Regulations and these Terms and Conditions. The Ground Regulations can be viewed here.
- This Ticket is valid for the date shown on the face of this Ticket or a re-arranged Match date.
- The use of this Ticket to enter the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations and the Club reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Ground any person who fails to comply with the Ground Regulations.
- The Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which this Ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
- The Club accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen Tickets.
- The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- This Ticket shall remain at all times the property of the Club and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserve the right to require the immediate return of this Ticket at any time.
- This Ticket is sold subject to availability and is non-refundable.
- Match dates and/or kick off times may be subject to change at short notice for reasons beyond the Club's control. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain the date and kick-off time of any Match; refunds will not be given to supporters who arrive late.
- The Club reserve the right to reschedule any Match without notice and without any liability. Where any Match is cancelled, abandoned or postponed, the Club shall not have any liability to you or your Guests, except that following any cancellation, abandonment or postponement of a Match you shall be entitled to attend the re-arranged Match using the Match Ticket purchased for the original Match date or via such application procedure as the Club shall publish on its Website as applicable.
This Ticket is subject to age restrictions for concessions as follows:
Type Match Tickets Season Tickets Adult Person who is aged 18 or over Person who is aged 18 or over on 1st August 2022 Senior 65+ Person who is aged 65 or over Person who is aged 65 or over on 1st August 2022 U21 (South Stand only) Person who is aged 20 or under Person who is aged 20 or under on 1st August 2022 U18 Person who is aged 17 or under Person who is aged 17 or under on 1st August 2022 U14 Person who is aged 13 or under Person who is aged 13 or under on 1st August 2022 U11 Person who is aged 10 or under Person who is aged 10 or under on 1st August 2022
- Any person attempting admission with an invalid concession Ticket, or is unable to provide proof of concession entitlement will be refused entry on this Ticket and no refund will be issued. Any person found to be doing so and still wishes to enter the stadium, depending on availability, will then need to purchase a new Ticket at full price.
- Each paying adult who purchases a Ticket is entitled to a maximum of two free U11s Tickets only in areas of the stadium offering this concession.
- In the interests of safeguarding, each paying adult is allowed to purchase a maximum of eight child tickets (either U11s, U14s or U18s).
- Additional U11s Tickets in the designated Family Area can be purchased for a small fee.
- All of these options are subject to monitoring and will be at the discretion of the Safety Officer and Club Officials.
- In the event that you forget your Ticket in respect of any individual Match, the Club shall not be obliged to admit you or issue any other form of ticket for that Match. If a duplicate Match Ticket is issued, the Club may charge a non-refundable administration fee.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to regular monitoring and may be changed during the course of the Season. Details can be found on the website or requested from the Ticket Office.
- These Terms and Conditions of Issue shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales (including in relation to any non-contractual disputes or claims).
- The issue of a Season Ticket and subsequent access to the Ground is subject to the rules and regulations in Clause 1 and these Terms & Conditions.
- This Season Ticket is for the use of supporters of the Club only. By applying for a Season Ticket and/or using the same you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of the Club.
- Any Season Ticket obtained or used in breach of these Terms & Conditions shall be automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Season Ticket shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a Season Ticket in breach of the Terms and Conditions in order to gain entry to the Ground or remain at a Match may be considered to be a trespasser and may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Ground in respect of a particular Match and/or may have their Season Ticket cancelled or withdrawn. No refund shall be payable to the Ticket Holder in respect of any unexpired portion of the Season Ticket. The Club further reserve the right to take any legal or disciplinary action against any person as it sees fit in connection with such matters.
- If a Ticket Holder is under 18 years of age, his/her parent and/or guardian are responsible for his/her actions, conduct and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- If this Season Ticket is damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed, a duplicate Season Ticket shall be issued by the Club as soon as reasonably practicable after the payment of a non-refundable administration fee.
- This Season Ticket is not refundable, either in part or in full, apart from in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the Club. Season Ticket Holders requesting a refund must do so in writing stating the reason for the request and enclosing all relevant documentation supporting the request.
- A Season Ticket entitles the named Ticket Holder the seat indicated on this Season Ticket (or a temporarily allocated seat at the Club’s sole discretion) for all Club Home Football League Matches for the current Season from the date of purchase.
- This Season Ticket must be purchased online. Assistance can be provided by telephone via the Ticket Office. Once successful payment is received by the Club, the Ticket Holder is issued with a card allowing appropriate access to the stadium for Home League Matches (during the course of the current Season). Dependent on the delivery method requested the card will either be available for collection at the Ticket Office during opening hours or posted within four working days of date of purchase. No Season Ticket cards will be available prior to 17th July 2022.
- Season Tickets are issued to a specific individual known as the Ticket Holder. They are not transferable and shall not be transferred or re-sold under any circumstances, except where expressly permitted by the Club subject to Substitution rules.
Ticker Holders can temporarily allow another individual to use their Season Ticket subject to the following Substitution rules
- For a specific match, the Season Ticket may be used by an individual who is not the Ticket Holder provided the Ticket Holder identifies the individual using the Substitution option available on their online account.
- An Admin charge will be applicable to substitute a Season Ticket holder for another person, when the substituted individual requires a ticket type that is more expensive then the registered Season Ticket Holder. The difference in the value of the ticket types must be paid for the selected match.
- Substitution fees are non-refundable and will be provided when the Ticket Holder makes a substitute request online and must be paid prior to the match the substituted individual attends.
- The Club reserve the right to refuse a substitute request.
Although this Season Ticket is for a particular seat, the Club reserve the right in its ultimate discretion to allocate the Season Ticket Holder, on a temporary basis, an alternative seat in another part of the Stadium in the following circumstances
- when part of the Stadium is closed for repairs, maintenance or redevelopment;
- when it is deemed desirable by the Club or the security to re-allocate a seat in the interest of safety or crowd control;
- when the Club is required to re-allocate seats by any official instructions;
- if the seat is unavailable or damaged alternative seats can be offered without prior notice within the same stand;
- A Season Ticket Holder may request to transfer their allocated seat to a different seat in any block, subject to availability and a non-refundable administration fee. All other requests to change or upgrade this Season Ticket are at the discretion of the Club; subject to availability and any applicable administration fees.
- It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to notify the Club of any personal detail changes such as email or address details.
To qualify for a concession the Season Ticket Holder must:
- fulfil the age criteria detailed by the Club in Clause 11;
- provide proof of concession within 60 days of date of purchase either via email or by post or in person at the Ticket Office during opening hours;
If proof of concession entitlement is not provided within 60 days of purchase the Club will:
- suspend that Season Ticket by denying access to the stadium until it is upgraded to a full price Adult Season Ticket;
- The Club reserve the right to offer Ticket Promotions throughout the Season, which cannot be exchanged or the value thereof refunded to the Season Ticket Holder on any 1 Match.
Monthly Season Tickets
- Clauses 17 to 32 defined for Season Tickets are applicable to Monthly Season Tickets.
- A Monthly Payment Plan is offered to allow spreading the cost of a Season Ticket over the course of the season.
- A Monthly Payment Plan will be offered during the season as long as there are at least 12 home league fixtures remaining.
- The total cost of a Monthly Season Ticket is the cost of a Season Ticket at the time of purchase with an additional percentage based on the number of remaining games;
- 10% extra for 20 or more games remaining
- 12.5% extra for 16 to 19 games remaining
- 15% extra for 12 to 15 games remaining
- A Payment Plan will be offered whereby the customer will pay approximately 25% of the cost of the Season Ticket upfront and then equal instalments will be spread over the remaining months of the season from August to April (depending on the purchase date).
- The Monthly payment date is the 14th of the month and will start on the 14th of the following month from the date of purchase.
- The Season Ticket Holder will store details of a Debit or Credit card to be used for monthly payments. These details are stored via our payment provider Stripe.com and no card details are stored on Colchester United systems. It is the responsibility of the Season Ticket Holder to make sure the card has funds available on the scheduled payment date.
- If a payment fails, we will attempt to take the payment again after 1 day and then a further 3 days. A final attempt is made at 7 days, if this fails the Season Ticket will be suspended. Email notifications will be sent after each failed attempt.
- The full amount of the contracted payment schedule is owed on a suspended Monthly Season Ticket and if in arrears and the Ticket Holder’s details will be passed to Credit Control for collection . The registered Season Ticket Holder is liable for payment of the full Season Ticket and legal action may be taken to obtain any outstanding monthly fees.
- At any time prior to a Monthly Payment, the Season Ticket Holder can access their online account and either change the card details to be used or pay early either by another Card or using funds from a Privilege Card or Gift Card. Paying early is only available within 30 days of a scheduled payment date.
- Match Credits are sold subject to availability and are non-refundable.
- Match Tickets purchased using redeemed Match Credits are subject to the general Ticket Terms & Conditions in Clause 1.
- Match Credits must be redeemed for Match Tickets to permit access to Club Home Football League Matches.
- Match Credits must be purchased and redeemed online.
- Match Credits can be redeemed immediately unless purchased on the day of a match where they become valid for use the following day.
- Match Credits remain valid for 12 months from the date that the first Match Credit from the batch is redeemed.
- As long as the Match Credit is redeemed within the valid period, it can be used against any Club Home Football League Match that is live on the website at the time of redemption (subject to availability). For example, if a Match Credit is redeemed in August a day before it expires it can be redeemed against a game that is online for the following April.
- Match Credits are purchased for Club Home Football League Matches in particular blocks. However, it can also be redeemed to secure a seat in any block so long as the seat is in the same stand and priced the same or cheaper. For example, Match Credits purchased for W3 & W7 can also secure a seat in any other part of the West Stand apart from W4, W5 & W6 as these blocks are the only 3 blocks in the West Stand that are more expensive.
Car Park Ticket
- This Ticket is valid for the date and zone shown on the face of this Ticket and where it displays a vehicle registration number it must match the vehicle on entry.
- This Ticket must be displayed in the windscreen of the valid vehicle whilst unattended in the Stadium Car Park.
- Vehicles must adhere to the Stadium Car Park operating hours which can vary depending on the event attended.
- Gift Cards are subject to Clauses 15 and 16 of the general Ticket Terms & Conditions in this document.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and expire 24 months from the date of issue. They cannot be re-sold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- The Club is not responsible for replacing Gift Cards that are lost (including in the post), damaged, stolen or used without your permission.
- Gift Cards purchased online will be despatched within two business working days from date of purchase by UK Standard Mail or can be collected at the Club Shop at the Stadium during opening hours.
- Gift Cards may only be redeemed for merchandise in the Club Shop at the Stadium and Match Tickets (including Car Park Tickets and Season Tickets) purchased online at <http://colutickets.com>. To use this card to purchase Match Tickets you must sign in or register as a new user on <http://colutickets.com> and apply the Gift Card funds to your account.
- Purchases are deducted from the redeemer’s Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will be available on the card and your online account (if the Gift Card funds have been applied to your online account). If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method. Your Gift Card balance can be viewed on the dashboard of your online account.
- Match Tickets purchased using a Gift Card are subject to the general Ticket Terms & Conditions in this document.
- Merchandise purchased using a Gift Card are subject to the Club Shop Terms & Conditions of Merchandise Sales available at <https://cufcretail.com>.
- Privilege Cards are non-refundable. They cannot be resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- The Club is not responsible for replacing Privilege Cards that are lost, damaged, stolen or used without your permission.
- Privilege Cards can be used for purchasing Match Tickets and Season Tickets (excluding Car Park Tickets) and merchandise in the Club Shop and food outlets provided by Colchester United Hospitality at the Stadium.
- When purchasing in the Club Shop or applicable food outlets the Privilege Card funds will be applied to the final balance of a transaction after all other offers, discounts or products have been applied.
- Purchases are deducted from the Privilege Card balance. Any unused balance will be available on the card and your online account (if the Privilege Card has been linked to your online account). If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s Privilege Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
- Additional Privilege Cards can be linked to a single online account to share available funds.
- Merchandise purchased using a Privilege Card are subject to the Club Shop Terms & Conditions of Merchandise Sales available at <https://cufcretail.com>.
- Purchases made using the Privilege Card will accrue 1 point for every 20p spent. The number of points collected and available to redeem can be accessed on your online account. Points can be redeemed against privileges made available during the season. Cards cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- The funds held in Club United are owned and managed by the Club and will solely be used for the purposes intended. The Fund Holders maintain control of how the funds are used by making pledges to proposals.
- Funds held in Club United are non-refundable and cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- Club United Funds can only be used to make pledges to support Club United proposals.
- Proposals can be submitted by any registered Fund Holder and are required to go through a Club United approval process. A minimum pledge is required to submit a proposal. The Club reserves the right to amend the proposal details as part of this process.
- Proposals that are approved will be deemed active and be given a funding target that needs to be reached by a set expiry date. The Club shall decide the expiry date. If the target is not reached by this date, the proposal will expire and pledged funds will be returned to the appropriate Fund Holders.
- The Club reserves the right to decline a proposal submitted to Club United as part of the approval process. Proposals that are declined will have their initial pledge returned to the proposer's funds.
- Proposals that reach their funding target will be deemed successful and the Club will follow-up with implementation.
- Funds pledged to a proposal can be changed or removed at any time by the Fund Holder provided the proposal has not reached its funding target.
- The Club reserves the right to remove a Proposal, provided the proposal has not reach its funding target, any pledged funds will be returned to the appropriate Fund Holders.